Text Size

Jericho

Jericho 941 FS 9mm ... Sweeeeeeet!!!

IWI's famous pistol. Has been imported to the US by Charles Daly/KBI, Magnum Research, and Mossberg under various names.

Jericho 941 FS 9mm ... Sweeeeeeet!!!

Postby RAVEN » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:04 am

Hey All, Just thought I'd share this with the Brotherhood ...Sisterhood :mrgreen: . I went to the range yesterday to sight in my AR-15 and Sniper rifle ...decided to take the jericho out for it's first range use :D .

I didn't have a chance to take any pics, but ...The Jericho performed flawlessly!!! Absolutely "No" malfunctions ..."None"!!! No Shifting of the sights. The reason I mentioned the sights, is I know there were a few here that had that issue. Started at the 7 yard line and worked back to the 25 yard line. Everything fired was center mass and even managed a "double tap" head shot from the 25yrd line.

Just to see if the weapon would malfunction I loaded a mag with mixed rounds and fired as fast as possible ...nothing. The pistol performed without any issues. I had my fiancee' fire the weapon and again it performed without any hitches.

I couldn't be happier with this pistol. The one thing that some may have an issue with, and it can be a hinderance or advantage depending on the shooter. That would be the weight of the pistol fully loaded. As a concealed weapon, the weight would pose some issues and could be cumbersome. Again, this depends on the person. The advantage of the weight ... It allows the shooter to stay on target with less muzzle flip and cuts down on the recoil. I just absolutely love this pistol. Thanks for listening. Take Very Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-RAVEN-
RAVEN

Re: Jericho 941 FS 9mm ... Sweeeeeeet!!!

Postby Millie » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:40 am

Looks like another one's in love...
:mrgreen:
~Millie~
I'm not that kind of girl ;)
Millie

Postby OrionK9 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Raven, I have a mid-sized 9mm with a steel frame. I have had the same type of experience with my Jericho as you did, except that I'm not as experienced at shooting, so my accuracy is not quite as good. The accuracy is MY problem, not the gun's. As for the performance of the weapon, it really is a pleasure to fire. As I've mentioned in other posts here, I have found that a number of shooters at the range have shown an interest in the gun. A couple of folks have said that they might buy one...IF IWI can get some sort of deal done with a company over here, and if the warranty/replacement parts situation becomes a lot clearer. ;)
OrionK9

Postby RAVEN » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Hey OrionK9, Glad you enjoy your mid size 8-) . Give me some info on what you feel you're shooting issues are and I'll see if we can walk you through some techniques and get you shooting more accurately ;). Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-RAVEN-
RAVEN

Postby OrionK9 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 pm

I've only been "re-shooting" since August. (Had some practice with 1911 Colt 45's when I was in the Navy, over 40 years ago.) I'm 65 now and the eyes aren't as good as they once were. The area where I still need practice is simply that on some days I get the yips and anticipate the "bang". It's funny, because on other days, I can relax and squeeze the trigger calmly, and get pretty good results. As I indicated in other posts, I started out shooting with a Taurus .357 mag revolver, but the long DA trigger pull made it hard for me to keep the gun on target. (My fingers are getting arthritic.) When I went to the Jericho, the SA pull was such a relief that the arthritis was no longer an issue. Currently, I can put 10 rounds into about a 6 inch group at 15 yards, and it seems easier when I don't think a whole lot about it and when I don't take long pauses between shots.
OrionK9

Return to Jericho